Steel Dek® Marina Decking
Call for pricing: 573-346-1187
Available in 24'' x 48'' Tiles
2 colors available
Provides a modular, permanent solution for both fresh and saltwater marinas. Its 14 gauge steel core and 1/8'' stain resistant PVC coating make it a natural choice. With 2,900 lbs./2 ft of load capacity and an overall weight of less than 5 lbs./2 ft., Steel Dek® outperforms and outlives alternative dock and pier materials. Steel Dek® goes down fast, but offers extreme flexibility. Whether your needs are for stationary or floating applications, Steel Dek® delivers outstanding value and performance.
- Available in Grey/Silver and Tan
- Lowers float buoyancy requirements, 5 lbs. per square feet weight
- 1/8'' PVC slip resistant coating with a 45 year life cycle
- 2' x 4' dock plate mounts on 24'' to 48' O.C. substructure
- 14 gauge steel giving plates 2,915 lb. lost capacity at 24'' O.C.
- Resists oil and gas staining as well as most common chemicals
- Freshwater and Saltwater safe
WetStep® ladder footing can easily be bolted into the Steel Dek® Marina Decking